- Посещения: 787
Christramas games for fun
Kahoot - play
- play 1
- play 2
- play 3
5 facts about Christmas in Bulgaria
1. We celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December.
2. Christmas in Bulgaria lasts three days!
Starting on the 25th, and finished on the 27th. (picture -Varna)
3. Christmas follows the last day of the fasts – the 24th or Christmas Eve.
On Christmas Eve we eat only vegan dishes (just like during the fasts) and they have to be an odd number.
4. After Christmas Eve dinner at about 12 o’clock another tradition takes place in Bulgaria – Koleduvane.
Koleduvane is a ritual, which happens at midnight on the 24th of December.
5. Christmas in Bulgaria is usually spent with family and the loved ones.